Saturday 14 August 2010

WIP Sharpe and the boys

Hi guys, I have made some progress on Sharpe and his comrades, they are about 80% painted, let me know what you think.


Richard Sharpe, I'm happy with him so far, in hind sight I should have given him at least a pistol, but more accurately a rifle, I thought it would crowd him to much, but not sure now, maybe I will make another one in a more combat oriented pose.


Patrick Harper, not entirely happy with his face, will have to do more work on it, I think the 6 barrel musket maybe too long but I'm not messing with it now.



Harris, this is the first time I have tried to paint red hair, it looks too orange, but I'm not sure if I should fix it, what do you think?


Daniel Hagman, I should have done his hair a Lot longer, otherwise I'm happy with this figure.



Fancis Cooper, I like this figure.


Ben Perkins.


Charles Bronson Mo, he's as tough as he looks.


Chuck Norris Mo, tougher then Charles Bronson.



7 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent work - I think Harris' hair is perfect. Maybe Harper's hair line should be receding a little; or thinned out in the middle? They certainly look the part. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Look good to me. I could spot who was who without using the text. How about the bible thumping fella with the long hair and bandana from Sharpe's Rifles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, should be finishe these in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job, i like the new Harris.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jam
    Hows the South Essex Regt coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These figures are really excellent and really look the part - they look pretty much as the characters do. A touch more orange for the ranggar (redhead) - hard not to have too much carrot-top! Great figures.

    Cheers,
    Doc

    ReplyDelete