Monday 6 June 2011

15mm Kroot and Tau test figs finished

Hi guys, some updated photos of the Kroot, they are finished and a first look at the Tau, not sure if the helmet came out right, I need to fill a couple of seams on the helmet and helmet less heads, I'm happier with the Kroot then Tau, but the Tau will do, what do you think? now this project will need to go on the back burner for a while, I need to finish of some Colonial marine APCs, Berserker infantry bots, and 79th Cameron Highlanders for Napoleonics.



































10 comments:

  1. Dude!....

    Why yes, I am a Californian.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why yes, I am a Californian....."
    Sorry mate, you lost me with that.
    Just noticed I forgot the Kroot axe bayonet, I will add that when I start the army proper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like Kroot to me, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking Great mate

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring stuff, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very nice. How can I buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, but... which miniture are you using for the Taus?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Slorm, the Tau in this post are Khurasan Felids, the Tau I used in my battle force are CMGs Ygs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Dan!
    They are great.
    Congratulation for the modifications and your blog, very useful!

    ReplyDelete