Friday 21 October 2011

Felid peace keepers finished

Hi Guys, here are 4, 8 Felid mini Prides plus the Pride baron, finished for my mixed race united species peace keeping company, added some extra packs, pouches and caps here and there from green stuff, these Felid figures are just brilliant, excellent detail and good poses, they get a 9/10 from me, the are 15mm and available from Khurasan, check here for backstory to this force, I will be adding some vehicles, walkers and other species to the force, sorry, the pics are a little washed out due to the bright sunlight today, my favorite figure of this force is the support gunner with the red bandanna, the mini Pride leaders and Pride Baron wear their personal livery, the force wears the blue of the United Species Command, all comments welcome.
























10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love them... you need a better name though... maybe substitute Sentients for species? Or go for something a bit more elaborate that can be shaved down when talking about them specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lot of cats! very cool... one of my favorite 15mm lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! I love the bases and the little touches like the bandana. Great army, make sure you base the opfor the same way, will look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work, mate. A very cohesive looking army.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice facial paint on the Big Cats. I like your personal touch of supplying your troops with a choice of bandana, billed-cap, or wide brimmed hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys, starting on a Crusty army next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I can't believe you put such details on the bases but the result speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oustanding, these mini's completely blew me away.

    ReplyDelete