Friday 29 June 2012

And the winner is......

Hi guys

Firstly, if you didn't win this comp, and you collect 15mm scifi or are thinking of starting 15mm scifi, I will be running another comp soon, but will give it its own post, stay tuned, and there will be another similar comp to this in June next year, next time I will consider putting in a 2nd and 3rd place prize.

I didn't really take into consideration the down side of this comp, what happens if the winner is a better painter then myself? unfortunately this is the case, Jacksarge is a better painter, I may have the edge on conversions though, so will have to put in extra effort to provide something worthy of fielding next to his own troops, congratulations Jacksarge please email me at dan.dunbar@hotmail.com to work out the details of your prize, the winner was decided by drawing of cards.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jacksarge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan mate, this is AMAZING- I never win things, you ripper. Thanks heaps, email on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Jacksarge, you lucky devil!!1 and well done to you Dan for running the comp in the first place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jacksarge congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jacksarge! Nice one Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to both Jacksarge for winning and Gunner for running a great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the contest. And congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I better get to work, since I am not going to get Gunner's excellent work, I will just have to bite the bullet myself!

    ReplyDelete